martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Vgabond Days

I liked this editorial even though it's not the most wonderful I've ever seen: I like the theme, the lighting, the pops of blue and the model attitude. My favourite part: the little interview with the model I read saying he wants to be a composer or music historian and that his favourite artist is Debussy. Excelent taste.

Me gustó ésta editorial a pesar de que está muy lejos de ser lo mejor que he visto: me gusta el tema, la iluminación, los pops azules y la actitud del modelo. My parte favorita es la pequeña extrevista que leí con el modelo diciendo que el quiere estudiar composición o historia de la música y que su artista favorito es Debussy. Exelente gusto.

"Vagabond Days"
Photography Henry Hargreaves / Styling John Tan / Hair & Grooming Yinna Wang / Model Ian O'Brien



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario