lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

I want everything from The Body Shop


Tengo dos preguntas muy importantes: ¿Por qué las tiendas de The Body Shop huelen a fresitas? Y, ¿Cómo le hacen para que uno entre a la tienda y salga con 4 cosas extra que no necesitaba?
Bueno, tengo algunas teorías:
1. El dueño es Voldemort y usa magia que hace que quieras todo.
2. El olor a fresitas te derrite el cerebro.
3. Que tengan tantos probadores te hacen adicta antes de comprar el producto.
4. Mientras el envase sea más pequeño, más ganas tienes de comprarlo.
Como sea, el punto es que hoy en la tarde entré a un The Body Shop buscando comprar una body butter y un delineador líquido (porque el mío ahora me hace llorar y me siento un tanto ridícula luciendo como en comedia romántica pero sin una versión joven de Hugh Grant), pero salí con dos Body Butters de cocoa, dos Born Lippies y una bolsa de la bandera de Inglaterra. Y sin delineador.
Les dejo la advertencia: esa tienda es la máxima perdición. Y me encanta.

I have two important questions: Why do The Body Shop stores smell like strawberry shortcake? And, how do they do it for me to get in the store and buy 4 extra things I didn't need?
I have some theories:
1. The owner is Voldemort and with magic he makes us want everything.
2. The strawberry shortcake smell melts your brain.
3. All the testing makes you feel addict to the product before buying it.
4. The smallest the container, the more you want it.
Well, I'm quite sharp, you cannot deny it.
Anyway, the point is that this afternoon I got in a Body Shop looking for a body butter and a liquid eyeliner ('cause mine makes me cry and I feel kind of ridiculous looking like in a romantic comedy but without a young version of Hugh Grant), but I left with two cocoa butter Body Butters, two Born Lippies and an England flag reusable bag. And with no liquid eyeliner.
I tell you: this store is the absolute doom. And I love it.

2 comentarios:

  1. jajaja que bueno que en mi pueblo no hay body shop porque sino estaría como tu!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My skin have a very hard, vegan products hallp my skin of takcare.

    ResponderEliminar